Complete Solutions for Energy Insurance
A Complete Approach to Energy Insurance
Whether you work with traditional energy, alternative sources, or solar risks, you have learned that Vela's skilled underwriters and risk analysts across the country can create expertly designed coverage for a wide variety of exposures.
In addition to our superior underwriting services, Vela is able to offer additional support for our wholesale brokers and insureds through our Risk Control and Claims Services. Learn more about how our professionals serve you:
- Onsite consultations to identify risk and recommend controls to reduce hazard
- Safety program review and benchmark with best practices
- Identification and evaluation of hazards and trends that could lead to loss
- Experienced in-house team with such credentials as CSP, ARM, CRIS, and CHST
Our highly-trained and accredited claims professionals average of 20 years of experience with specialties including Construction Defect, Labor Law, Bodily Injury, Property Damage, and other complex claims. By choosing Vela, your clients benefit from:
- 24/7 claims reporting availability by phone, email, standard mail, or on-line reporting, with acknowledgment of claim within 1 business day.
- Phone calls reporting claims will always be answered - even on holidays, weekends, or overnight
- Our professionals have earned credentials such as AIC, AIM, ARM, CPCU, SCLA, and JD
- Our preferred attorneys are located throughout the United States and are highly specialized in insurance defense
- We review all legal bills to determine whether the time billed is necessary, reasonable, and adheres to our Litigation Guidelines